Even with our remarkable affordability, we recognize that our Career Technical Education programs are still a significant financial commitment. That is why we are ready to assist you with the resources you need to help make your goals achievable. At ABC Adult School, we are committed to doing all we can to ensure that cost doesn’t stand between you and your goals. We are please to offer financial aid in the form of Federal Pell Grants.
What is Federal Pell Grant?
A Federal Pell Grant, unlike a loan, does not have to repaid. Federal Pell Grants usually are awarded only to undergraduate students who have not earned a bachelor's or professional degree.
Requirements for Financial Aid?
- Must be a US Citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Must be 18 years old
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must demonstrate a need
- Enroll in one of our nine approved career programs
- Maintain monthly satisfactory academic progress and attendance n order to continue receiving federal student aid.
- Financial aid is not available for students who have a bachelor’s degree
Financial Aid Approved Programs
- Accounting Clerk – 776 Hours
- Administrative Assistant – 860 Hours
- Cosmetology – 1000 Hours
- Dental Assistant – 1010 Hours
- IT Technician – 924 Hours
- Graphic Media Design – 776 hours
- Medical Assistant – 808 hours
- Medical Front Office Assistant – 692 hours
- Pharmacy Technician – 664 hours
How To Apply For Financial Aid
1. File a free application for federal student aid (FAFSA) at linktr.ee/abc_financialaid with ABC Adult School code: 042270.
2. Make an appointment with the Financial Aid Office. Students need to bring a government issued ID, Social Security card, and high school diploma or sealed transcripts.