Video Media Design
This program will train students to be animators and multimedia artists. Graduates can work for advertising companies, the movie and video industry, and for computer design firms. They create the animated effects you see in films, TV shows, video games, and commercials. Students are trained to create and edit videos using professional software such as Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe After Effects.
- Are you amazed when you see a particularly good special effect?
- Are you creative or artistic?
- Do you like to create alternative worlds?
- Are you a visual person?
- Do you like working with computers?
THIS CAREER MAY BE FOR YOU!
- Keyboarding 90 hours
- Social Media for Business 90 hours
- Live TV Studio: Narratives, Interviews and Performances 90 hours
- Live TV Studio: Business and Promotional Productions for Social Media and Broadcasting 90 hours
- Photoshop (Beginning) 90 hours
- After Effects (Beginning) 90 hours
- Premiere (Beginning) 90 hours
- Premiere (Advanced) 90 hours
- Job Prep or Apprenticeship
- Choose at least two 180 hours
- Photoshop (Advanced)
- Illustrator (Beginning)
- After Effects (Advanced)
- Illustrator (Advanced)
Day and Evening Classes Available.
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects
Cost For Program: $1,184
The above cost is an estimate. Your costs may vary. Additional fees may apply. Program cost includes books, industry certification test fees, and administration fees. Some fees are paid directly to an outside vendor.
Possible Job Opportunities:
- Video Editor
- Movie Studio
- Computer Gaming
- TV Studio
Median Wage: $19.37
Source: EDD/LMID Occupational Employment Statistics Survey, 2019. Wages and actual employment are not guaranteed. Wages do not reflect self-employment.
To register for classes, click here ->
Or you can use the form below to inquire about our classes: