Medical Front Office Assistant
The Medical Office & Billing Specialist Program prepares students to find a career, or a job in small medical offices, clinics, or a billing service company. Learn ICD-10 and master Medical Billing and Coding. Students will also be able to perform the following tasks: maintain office records, billing and correspondence, make appointments, customer service, greet patients, access and maintain/update patient medical health records.
Do you enjoy helping people?
Are you organized?
Are you a problem solver?
Do you like numbers?
THIS CAREER MAY BE FOR YOU!
- Keyboarding/Data Entry 84 hours
- Computer Essentials 84 hours
- Financial Accounting 84 hours
- Medical Terminology/Anatomy 168 hours
- Medical Billing and Coding 168 hours
- Electronic Health Records 84 hours
- Job Prep 20 hours
- Total Hours 692
Day and Evening Classes Available.
Medical Coding, Electronic Medical Records
Cost For Program: $1389
The above cost is an estimate. Your costs may vary. Additional fees may apply. Program cost includes books, industry certification test fees, and administration fees. Some fees are paid directly to an outside vendor.
Possible Job Opportunities:
- Medical Billing in a Doctor’s Office
- Medical Billing in a Hospital
- Medical Office Receptionist
- Medical Office Manager
- Medical Billing as an Independant Contractor
Median Wage: $20.93
Source: EDD/LMID Occupational Employment Statistics Survey, 2019. Wages and actual employment are not guaranteed. Wages do not reflect self-employment.
To register for classes, click here ->
Or you can use the form below to inquire about our classes: