Job Center for Students
Our goal is not only to prepare you for a job, but also to help you find a career! The ABC Adult School Job Center is located on the Cuesta Campus in the Career Center (H6) and employs a full time Job Developer to assist students in the following areas:
- Guidance in career decisions and assessments available to insure the best educational path to success.
- Recommendations for Career Tech Diplomas and Industry Certifications to enhance employment skills.
- Resume building seminars and coaching focused on your particular career choice.
Search for Jobs
- Job Center computers available to students for job search, resume construction and on-line job applications. You must make an appointment.
- Job posting and announcement boards inside and outside Career Center (Room H6). An electronic job leads listing is available.
- Job search skills covering: resume writing and critique, interviewing, utilizing internet employment databases, etc.
Attend a Job Fair
ABC Adult School hosts a Spring Job Fair with employers invited who match our student’s employment targets.
J.O.B. (Join Our Business) Day
Come hear representatives from different careers talk about what it takes to make it in the job world. Make connections and network. Please contact the Career Center for more information.
New Student Orientation
If you are new or just have some questions about ABC Adult School, Career Paths or your future in general, come to one of our orientation sessions. Click here for dates and times.