ABC Adult School is committed to offering community-based enrichment classes designed to promote learning and social development and to improve the quality of life for students of all ages. We offer a diverse selection of workshops and classes designed for personal enrichment, professional development, and enhancing body and mind health. These classes are self-supporting and are not funded by taxpayer dollars.
The Adult School will make every effort to get a substitute (there will be no make-up classes) for community-based classes that are cancelled due to teacher illness or personal need. It may not be possible to find a substitute. If the class is cancelled for any reason, there will be no refunds, no make-ups, or vouchers given.
There will be no class for the following 2016 dates:
11/11, 11/21, 11/22, 11/23, 11/24, 11/25, 12/23, 12/26, 12/27, 12/28, 12/29, 12/30, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/16.
There will be no evening classes on 10/31.
Fees will not be adjusted for any class that falls on a holiday. Quarterly Registration Fee is based on a minimum of 20 students enrolled:
Quarterly Registration Fee is based on a minimum of 20 students enrolled:
- 1-hour per week classes: $25 per quarter $50 per semester
- 1.5-hour per week classes: $40 per quarter $80 per semester
- 2-hour per week classes: $50 per quarter $100 per semester
- 2.5-hour per week classes: $65 per quarter $130 per semester
- 3-hour per week classes: $75 per quarter $150 per semester
- 4-hour per week classes: $100 per quarter $200 per semester
- 5-hour per week classes: $125 per quarter $250 per semester