ABC Adult School is committed to offering community-based enrichment classes designed to promote learning and social development and to improve the quality of life for students of all ages. We offer a diverse selection of workshops and classes designed for personal enrichment, professional development, and enhancing body and mind health. We offer adult fitness classes, arts and crafts classes and general hobby classes. These classes are self-supporting and are not funded by taxpayer dollars.
The Adult School will make every effort to get a substitute (there will be no make-up classes) for community-based classes that are canceled due to teacher illness or personal need. It may not be possible to find a substitute. If the class is canceled for any reason, there will be no refunds, no make-ups, or vouchers given unless the class is canceled by ABC Adult School.
There will be no class for the following 2017 – 2018 dates:
9/4, 11/10, 11/20, 11/21, 11/22, 11/23, 11/24, 12/22, 12/25, 12/26, 12/27, 12/28, 12/29, 12/30, 12/31, 1/1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, and 1/15.
There will be no evening classes on 10/31.
Fees will not be adjusted for any class that falls on a holiday. Quarterly Registration Fee is based on a minimum of 20 students enrolled:
Quarterly Registration Fee is based on a minimum of 20 students enrolled:
- 1-hour per week classes: $25 per quarter $50 per semester
- 1.5-hour per week classes: $40 per quarter $80 per semester
- 2-hour per week classes: $50 per quarter $100 per semester
- 2.5-hour per week classes: $65 per quarter $130 per semester
- 3-hour per week classes: $75 per quarter $150 per semester
- 4-hour per week classes: $100 per quarter $200 per semester
- 5-hour per week classes: $125 per quarter $250 per semester
If you are interested or have questions, please inquire below: