Academics – FAQs
Should I get my High School Diploma or High School Equivalency?
- Meet with our Dean to determine the right path for you. A High School Diploma and a High School Equivalency Certificate fulfill the same requirements related to finding a job/career or transitioning into college.
- Set up an appointment today with our counselor to let us know your educational goal(s) and we can develop a pathway that fits your needs to help you successfully reach your goals.
How many credits/courses do I have to complete to earn my HS Diploma?
- ABC Adult School requires 180 Credits to obtain your diploma. Set up an appointment today with our Dean/Counselor to have your transcripts reviewed and see how many classes you need left to finish!
What test should I study for?
- We have seen a higher success rate for students completing the HiSET exam compared to the GED.
Is a calculator allowed?
- Yes. We recommend the TI-30xs which is allowed for both the HiSET and GED exams.
If you are interested or have questions, please inquire below: